The Fellowship of Bones
London, 1893. A prominent paleontologist has been murdered, struck down by a fossilized dinosaur bone. A group of naturalists, gathered to hear the victim speak, provide an abundance of witnesses and potential suspects. The Royal Society is in an uproar and Scotland Yard is at a loss. Only the world’s greatest consulting detective, Sherlock Holmes, can unravel this mystery.
As Holmes, you have enlisted three of the most brilliant investigators you know to assist in this case.
- An entry from Dr. John Watson’s personal diary
- Details on Sherlock Holmes’ hand-picked investigators
- A special section of The Illustrated Police News, a Victorian tabloid featuring reporting on the scandalous murder
- “Welcome to Burlington House,” a brochure and map of The Royal Society’s headquarters (and scene of the crime!)
- A list of Holmes’ personal contacts and informants throughout the city
- Full-color 18×24″ map of 1893 London
- A 36-page city directory with over 500 residential and business locations
- Log sheets for tracking investigator movements
- Sealed ‘Solve Envelope’ with questions for the end of the investigation
$40.00 (tax & shipping included | US only)